Linen Pinafore Apron for a busy home chef. The beautiful design that cross-back around your back will keep your clothes neat and sharp while making the art in the kitchen. No adjustable ties let you smoothly put on and take off the apron in just a few seconds. It also features comfortable pockets for holding any utensils you may need to have at hand.
WIDTH: 45" / 114 cm
LENGTH: 33" / 83 cm
- Comfortable design: no straps or ties, just put it on, and you are ready!
- Four front pockets let you store things you want to have at hand
- 100% linen, 215 g/m2
- Stone washed for extra softness
- OEKO-TEX® and EUROPEAN FLAX® certified fabric
- Custom lengths and widths available upon request
EASY CARE: Machine washable (40°C/104°F); tumble dry on low heat; wash separately or with similar colors. Wrinkling is part of linen's charm – the wrinklier the fabric, the purer it is. We do not recommend ironing your linens but if you must, do it on low heat when the garment is still a little damp.