Featuring delicately colored botanical designs that evoke the sun-kissed splendor of Provençe, the Avignon collection is named after the French city famed for its rich cultural legacy. Whether you’re dining indoors or out, these linens add a touch of pastoral French elegance to any meal, featuring a pattern hand-printed by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, which results in a singular piece of craftsmanship.
● 16 x 72 inches
● Displays a pattern inspired by the verdant splendor of Southern France
● Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
● Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
● 100% cotton; machine washable and colorfast
● Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
● All our handmade French linens naturally feature slight variations, making each one subtly unique